Friday, November 24, 2006

Well Dori and I arrived in Lafayette, LA for Thanksgiving. We got here Wednesday evening after about a 6hr drive. Dori's brother rode with us, but he slept the entire time except for the 15 minutes when we ate or stopped for the bathroom. The impressive part was that he went to bed relatively early that night. Oh, to be a teenager again.

We had 80+ people over at Dori's Dad's house yesterday for Turkey Day. Quite a lot of people, but we started cooking at 11:00 the night before so we had enough food for everyone. Quite an experience cooking for 12 hours straight. This is hands down the largest Thanksgiving get together I have ever been too. At my house we usually have about 25 people at most. I guess this is my welcome to Cajun Country.

Today started off with a 2:00 am trip to Circuit City for the Black Friday deals, but I will have to comment on this and the rest of the day tomorrow. Later.

No comments: